This is a great opportunity and a key role within the team, ensuring regulatory compliance, and upholding our commitment to outstanding customer service.
Automotive Compliance Ltd are the largest FCA Principal Firm working specically in the Automotive Retail Space. We are both Market leading and Multi Award Winning.
Excellent benefits await the successful candidate, including a collaborative and supportive working environment; competitive pay; and lots of opportunities for professional development, while also maintaining work-life balance; Private Health Care and Life Cover; enjoying company events and your birthday off as a gift from us!
Complaints Handler : Your role:
The role of a Complaints Handler is to be responsible for effectively managing and resolving customer complaints within FCA regulatory guidelines, ensuring the highest standards of customer service are delivered. This role requires a strong understanding of the financial services industry, excellent written and spoken communication skills and an inquisitive mind-set with strong attention to detail.
This is a great opportunity for someone with experience in dealing with customer complaints in the financial services industry to really drive good customer outcomes in resolving customers complaints efficiently and with compassion.
- Deal with incoming complaints from customers, which may include Vulnerable customers, for both regulated and non-regulated complaints in an approachable and customer centric manner.
- Carry out in-depth investigations to make an unbiased and informed complaint decision.
- Communicating with the Appointed Representatives, Product providers and customers to confirm findings and investigation outcomes.
- Offering ongoing support to our Appointed Representatives with complaints handling and notification guidance, building strong relationships
- Logging, organising and filing all complaint evidence into relevant systems, following Data protection guidelines.
- Assisting with compilation of data for FCA GABRIEL complaints reporting.
- Handling and resolving Customer Complaints both directly and via FOS, by telephone, email and video calling.
- Communicating outcomes, analysis, trends and root cause analysis of complaints activities to Board and ExCo.
- Ordering and keeping a stock of FOS leaflets
- Liaising with all business areas, becoming the main point of contact for all Complaint enquiries
- Keep up to date with relevant regulations, guidance and best practice in financial services industry to ensure that our complaints processes align with requirements
- Compiling data for presentation monthly to the Board of directors.
- Knowledge of the FCA’s DISP Handbook and complaints handling processes and procedures would be great to see, along with experience of dealing with FOS.
- Demonstrate a good knowledge of using Microsoft Office, Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint.
- Ability to communicate with retail customers and our growing Appointed representative network of Automotive Dealerships via telephone, e-mail and video calling (MS Teams)
- Data analysis and compiling reports for leadership team.
- Understanding of the General insurance and Consumer Credit FCA rules and regulations would also be beneficial.
- Excellent time management
- Strong problem solving skills
- Ability to self-motivate and able to manage workload effectively
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to see the whole picture
- A good understanding of all regulatory requirements relating to complaint handling.
- Organisation of all the above skills, to produce favourable outcomes, excellent results and hit monthly KPIs as designated.
We invest in our employees who are valuable assets to our company and full training will be given.
We currently work a hybrid blend of mandatory Physical Office Attendance in central Gloucester.