Full Training is provided for this role.
Excellent benefits await the successful candidate, including a collaborative and supportive working environment; competitive pay; and lots of opportunities for professional development, while also maintaining work-life balance; Private Health Care and Life Cover; with the knowledge, you are joining a stable team where you have a voice in our company and will be treated like a family enjoying company events and your birthday off as a gift from us!
Financial Promotions Associate:
The role of a Financial Promotions Associate is to carry out Financial Promotions website and social media reviews and support the financial promotions officer. You will be reviewing the websites and social media content of our Appointed Representative Clients to ensure it meets the regulators (FCA) guidelines and offer advice to keep their online activity regulatory compliant.
- Undertaking financial promotions reviews of Websites and social media for our Appointed Representatives to ensure they meet The FCA Financial Promotions guidelines.
- Responsible for ongoing monitoring of social media and advertisements for our Appointed Representatives network of Motor Dealers.
- Assisting with the advice of Financial Promotions enquiries, administration and Management Information.
- Liaising with clients via telephone, e-mail and virtual meetings.
- Data analysis, for Root Causes and marketing trends.
- Compiling data for presentation monthly to the Board of directors.
- Running of the financial promotions tool and working with external marketing agencies with FCA guidelines to produce content.
- Offering support to clients with website marketing and development of Sales tools within FCA guidelines.
- Training clients on FCA guidelines and the financial promotions space.
- Oversight of new developments that come from both the ASA and the FCA.
If you didn’t think a role browsing websites and social media promotions was a job, think again…
This is a great opportunity for someone with an understanding of social media and website browsing, whilst developing skills in financial regulation under the wing of our experienced Financial Promotions Team.
Skill requirements: Whilst knowledge of financial regulations is not a prerequisite for this role as full training will be given, there are some basics that would assist the success of an application. In the role, you will be required to provide an Appointed Representative client with a detailed templated report to outline requirements for a website review. Therefore, good written skills, using word and excel would be required and excellent verbal skills to liaise with clients over the telephone, teams or zoom.
- Demonstrate a good knowledge of using Microsoft office, Excel and Outlook.
- Ability to communicate with our clients via telephone, e-mail and video calling.
- Data analysis and compiling reports.
- Navigation of websites.
- Understanding of social media platforms and their use.
- Time management to work within our Appointed Representative network (over 300 clients).
- Organisation of all of the above skills, to produce favourable outcomes, excellent results and hit monthly KPIs as designated.
We invest in our employees who are valuable assets to our company.
To apply please add a cover note, outlining why you would be a great fit for this role, along with your CV.
We currently work a hybrid blend of mandatory Physical Office Attendance in central Gloucester 3 days per week and (optional) working from home 2 days a week. Whilst PC equipment will be supplied to perform this role, a suitable workspace environment at home would need to be a consideration when applying should you opt for the optional 2 days working from home.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary Range: £19,000.00-£21,600.00 per year
- Monday to Friday standard business hours
- Are you able to reliably commute daily to our office in Gloucester GL14DD Full Training Given For This Role
2023 is another positive year of growth at Automotive Compliance and we need to add to our established team.
This is a great opportunity for those wanting to work in an award-winning company that is dedicated to their staff’s development and growth
If you are a team player with a can-do attitude, we would love to speak with you!