Basic Salary £36k + car + private healthcare + life insurance + expenses
We are an award-winning business who, due to continued growth are currently looking for a Learning and Development Manager to join our established team.
As a company, we have very strong “family” based values and believe that as a team, everyone has a voice and contributes to the whole.
The overall package will include pension, health care, and a fully expensed premium hybrid/electric car with a five-day Monday to Friday working week.
If you have a flair for developing people, delivering continuous professional development, and are looking for a challenging and exciting career, then we want to hear from you.
This role would probably suit an individual who is currently a Sales Manager / Business working in a dealership and they are looking for their next step up the career ladder.
We are looking for a Learning and Development (L&D) Manager to support the Head of Learning and Development in helping our clients advance their skills and knowledge with regards to compliance.
It is essential that you are from a Motor Trade management background as this is an ideal role in which to share your current/past experiences whilst developing new skills.
For the right person there will be opportunities for personal development and career progression.
You should be enthusiastic about helping people learn and grow as ultimately, you will be helping our company and its clients succeed by training and developing.
This is a Hybrid role where after initial training there will be a mix of Home, Office (In Gloucester) and onsite dealer visits.
- Evaluate clients individual and organisational development needs
- Deliver an exceptional learning and development onboarding experience for clients
- Introduce a “blended” learning approach
- Amend, update and write new E-Learning modules as and when required
- Obtain client feedback on the training that is delivered with a view to continuously improving
- Facilitate any compliance system changes that may be required and check they are correct
- Test new compliance systems that are built before any client launch and liaise with IT to correct any errors
- Ensure that clients E-Learning is up to date
- Be the point of contact for newly onboarded dealers and deliver an excellent customer service experience
- Extensive automotive experience and knowledge of working in a showroom environment
- Proven experience as an L&D Manager, Training Manager or similar
- A willingness to learn, have an open mind and the ability to share your views
- Current knowledge of effective learning and development methods
- Experience in delivering exceptional training sessions face to face, via Zoom and/or Microsoft Teams
- Familiarity with e-learning platforms and practices
- Proficient in MS Office
- An excellent communicator who can quickly establish credibility with both clients and colleagues
- Experience of working in a fast – paced environment
- Have the ability and resilience to adapt to changing requirements whilst maintaining a quality and customer focused service.